As I pushed my laptop away after updating my GPS, I heard the Lord clearly say, "Don't dare get up without writing what I'm telling you." Immediately, I stopped and started writing; pouring words through my fingers...feeling the magic feeling of God using my own fingers.
After I was done, I slid the laptop over to my wife for her to read; knowing it was for her. I got the joy of seeing her cry as Daddy's love touched her heart. However, we both felt very strong that this is for a other women as well. They need to read this for themselves and know what God is wanting to say to them.
With that, I encourage you to take a few minutes and listen to "Sinking Deep" by Hillsong. Here is a video of a Hillsong church service where they are singing the song. Once you listen to it, come back and finish reading the rest of this blog:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtscyG0yg-k
Sinking Deep
That's right my daughter, Sink Deep into My arms
Let Me fill you with My Love
Let Me wipe away your fears
And fill you with My Fire
Yes, let your desires for Me consume you
Find in Me a new you, the one you have longed for
Your heart has cried
Your heart has longed
Now's the time to show you what I've made you to be;
And no longer see what your past has said you are
Come, feel My warmth heal the broken pieces
And show you the beauty of who you are in Me
Sink Deep
Don't look back
Let it all go, and watch My Love flow in you
Pour through you
Touching the hurting world that My Love loves within you
So come, flow with Me
Move with Me
And let's paint this world red with My Love
Amazed is what your heart will know
Brave is what your soul will feel in my arms
Trust is what your soul will sing in my presence
Hope is what your heart will shout
Wither the times are dark, or the times are bright
You will rest in My arms
So come, Sink Deep, and listen to the cry of your heart
Don't hold back
Let go
And flow with Me
No comments:
Post a Comment